Raising children is a life challenge! No matter whether you are young parents or your children are in their 20s. lectures and care are always there beside you.
These are the 100 things that every mom with no doubt, would sincerely wish to her beloved daughter. Enjoy!
1. The most beautiful thing you can do is smile.
2. Embrace whatever genre of music you enjoy listening to. Don’t let anyone tell you it’s “not music.”
3. But just know there will never be a better song than “In the Air Tonight” by Phil Collins.
4. It’s OK to think another woman is beautiful.
5. Don’t be catty to other women. You’ll need them when we all overthrow the world together.
6. Don’t let any man convince you that he is powerful enough to change you.
7. Even if he bought you dinner, you owe him nothing.
8. The amount of pride you feel when you look good in your bikini for 20 minutes is far less than the happiness Taco Bell can bring you. I promise.
9. Develop a lust to see the world around you.
10. It’s OK if you don’t want to play princess or put on makeup.
11. But it’s OK if you do, too.
12. But at least try rugby once for me.
13. Make sure your life is actually as fun as your Instagram profile makes it out to be.
14. Don’t smile if you don’t mean it.
15. You really don’t need another girl to go to the bathroom with you.
16. Be blind to gender, race, sexuality and religious beliefs.
17. People are people.
18. There are few things in life that candles and Fleetwood Mac can’t fix.
19. Don’t let any man whistle at you on the street and get away with it.
20. If you can’t wear sweatpants and be beer bloated around them, they aren’t really your friends.
21. Find friends who are OK with holding your hair back.
22. Be there to hold theirs, too.
23. Never let a location be your excuse.
24. You can be the best from wherever you are.
25. Develop a voice, and make it loud.
26. Your success is not my success. It’s yours and yours alone.
27. Even if you’re tall, wear the damn heels.
28. I would really like it if you read Jane Eyre.
29. But if you end up liking Twilight, that’s cool too.
30. No 50 Shades of Grey, though.
31. That sh*t is terrible.
32. Please, watch Friends.
33. At least consider joining the Peace Corps.
34. Go antique shopping.
35. Keep the ticket stubs.
36. Always wash your face before you go to bed.
37. You don’t need to bathe yourself in perfume.
38. Go swimming with your clothes on.
39. Go swimming with no clothes on.
40. A juice cleanse is never, and never will be, a good idea.
41. You’re obligated to watch The Lion King with me at least five times in your life.
42. Believe in guardian angels.
43. Make wishes on fallen eyelashes.
44. Be passionate.
45. Be overly passionate.
46. Be so passionate that people think you might be a little insane.
47. Feminists aren’t scary.
48. Learn to play the game Spoons.
49. And Euchre.
50. Don’t stretch yourself too thin.
51. Never shrink yourself.
52. Don’t let anyone tell you it’s a phase if you don’t think it is.
53. Your sexuality does not define your morality.
54. Go to a music festival at least once.
55. Don’t dress the way fashion editors tell you to dress, dress the way they dress.
56. If your job or your success emasculates him, he isn’t worth it.
57. Find a man who has more balls than you do.
58. Or woman.
59. And that’s OK.
60. If a guy talks to you in clichés, run.
61. Your value does not come from your appearance, age or size.
62. It never will.
63. High school is not the best time of your life.
64. College is.
65. The question “What are you thinking?” will work wonders.
66. Dance like a maniac in your room with your headphones in.
67. I won’t laugh.
68. Meet someone who makes you laugh so hard you pee.
69. Hold onto them forever.
70. Go barefoot.
71. Don’t be naive.
72. Sometimes being classy is overrated.
73. Keep your head up.
74. Believe in magic.
75. Don’t regret the times you feel sad. How else will you appreciate the times you feel good?
76. Everything in moderation.
77. Even moderation.
78. Coffee is good for your soul.
79. Be un apologetically honest.
80. Connect to music on a level deeper than even you understand.
81. Wake up early.
82. Find a good gay best friend.
83. He’ll let you sleep in his bed and borrow his eyeliner.
84. Don’t let anyone push you around.
85. Surround yourself with colorful, beautiful people.
86. Remember that not everyone will think like you.
87. Never pass up an experience in favor of sleep.
88. The painful truth is always easier than a messy lie.
89. Drink champagne and dance on the table.
90. Make a Bucket List.
91. Make a nectar list.
92. Always say “I love you” before you leave.
93. Never ignore what’s in front of you in favor of taking a photograph.
94. Learn how to successfully get to the front row of concerts.
95. Go camping without worrying about how dirty your hair will get.
96. Learn to love the way you laugh.
97. Laugh often.
98. Be cheesy.
99. When you feel a good moment, absorb it.
100. Find beauty in everything.