Following Audrey Hepburn quotes will teach you valuable life lessons
- I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
- I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like the most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It’s probably the most important thing in a person.
- There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don’t need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.
- Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it , looking it up in a book, and remembering – because you can’t take it in all at once.
- For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others, for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness, and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
- You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.
- If I’m honest I have to tell you I still read fairy – tales and I like them best of all.
- Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it.
- The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.
- Opportunities don’t often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.
- How shall I sum up my life? I think I’ve been particularly lucky. Does that have something to do with faith also? I know my mother always used to say, “Good things aren’t supposed to just fall in your lap. God is very generous, but he expects you to do your part first”. So you have to make that effort. But at the end of a bad time or a huge effort, I’ve always had – how shall I say it? – the prize at the end. My whole life shows that.
- I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it.
- A quality education has the power to transform societies in a single generation, provide children with the protection they need from hazards of poverty, labor exploitation and disease, and given them the knowledge, skills, and confidence to reach their full potential.
I hope you’d try to respect these Audrey Hepburn Quotes and have great results!