Breaking up is excruciating period when you feel like your heart is torn right out of his chest, and you seem to be in most uncomfortable place in the world. After failed relationships you fall in to some bead state hoping that it is bed dream or nightmare from which you will soon wake up and realize that everything will be different.
But usually it is not.
Love separations are difficult and unfortunately, there is no magical cure that will instantly heal wounds. However, no link has not been squandered for long time. No matter how you broke up with ex and how tears are shed by telling “goodbye” each link is a source of precious lessons . Here are some lessons arising from failed relationships:
Top 15 for failed relationships:
- Connection as a glass and sometimes it is better to leave it broken than to injure trying to repair.
- You should not allow a dark cloud to becloud the sky. The relationship is just one piece of the puzzle called life. A loving failure should not confuse your happiness and you the shaken confidence.
- If it hurts, then it is not true love.Nobody can convince you that bullying (physical or mental) is a sign of great love .
- You should never feel too secure in the relationship to stop giving her compliments.
- If you feel love again, nothing prevents you to feel again.Whenever one door closes, opens before us a new one. Stop looking behind because so miss opportunities popping up in front of you.
- You can heal a broken heart, and time is the best medicine.Negative emotions are part of life, but they faded, it takes time for failed relationships.
- You must pardon for to forget, but also to forget about it after a quiet ljubov again.
- Forgiveness is for you and not for the other person.The sooner you understand that, the sooner you get rid of toxic bitterness and anger and set a sound basis for a new loving home.
- Failed connection or failed relationships does not makes you unsuccessful person.
- It is wonderful to love someone, but love yourself more.You have to love yourself before you expect someone else to love you.
- You have to learn to be happy with single status. No need to wait for someone else to activate your happiness. Happiness is a choice that day should do, regardless of your love status.
- The moment you lose confidence in the desired moment in which the relationship lightning starts to break down.It is simple, no trust, no relation. It requires maximum commitment to fill the cracks in the foundations of the relationship and unfortunately, often the mission is impossible.
- Fear of lonelinessafter failed relationships, should never be a reason for staying in a bad relationship.Many come out of a relationship and immediately enter the other for fear of loneliness. Some remain in a bad relationship because they are afraid they will not find a new partner. Remember, it is better to be alone than in a bad relationship.
- Marriage has no power to cure about in trouble.If two people cannot hold a relationship, you will not be able to successfully play the most important tango in life called marriage .
- Romantic dreams can be knocked down, but you can always use the rubble to build better dreams.When a relationship it will come to an end, do not despair. Use the one that you learned not to repeat the same mistakes in the future. Life goes on.
Quotes About Failed Relationships:
“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”
― Jess C. Scott,
“I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.”
― Lisa Kleypas,
“The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”
― C.G. Jung
How to Let Go of a Past Relationship: 10 Steps to Move On Peacefully