Have you thought on very different holiday adventure?
What do you say about discovering abandoned places?
There are lots of abandoned buildings, abandoned islands, abandoned churches where you can be surprised by their stories and how they look.
Take a look at the top 16 abandoned places you could visit while you’re traveling and discovering the world:
A tree growing through an abandoned piano
2. Blue spiral staircase in a European castle
3. Boathouse, Obersee Lake, Germany
4. Chemin de fer de Petite Ceinture, France
5. Floating forest, Sydney, Australia
6. Jet Star Rollercoaster Seaside Heights, New Jersey
7. Library, Russia
8. Methodist church, Gary, Indiana
9. Movie theater in Detroit, Michigan
10. Nara, Dreamland, Japan
11. Overgrown palace, Poland
12. Poveglia Island, Italy
13. Shipwrecks in a sandbar, Bermuda Triangle
14. Spreepark ,Berlin, Germany
15. Turquoise Canal, Venice, Italy
16. Victorian style tree house, Florida, USA
Did you decide which is one of your next travel destinations?