Homemade pizza muffins are the best choice if you want to prepare something.
Your kids will be really surprised with this recipe.
- 4 rashers bacon
- 3 cups flour
2 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp each garlic salt and cracked black pepper
- Butter – (50 grams)
- Cheddar cheese – (2 cups)
- Eggs (2)
- Milk cups (2)
- Stuffed olives, (20)
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried or semi-dried tomatoes in oil, they could be well drained
- Parsley, chopped (1/2 cup)
1. The bacon should be cooked until it is crispy. Then crumble them or chop it finely.
2. Take the bowl and put the baking flower and the garlic salt. Add the black pepper in to the butter.
3. Add the grated cheese.
4. You should mix the eggs, milk, parsley, bacon, olives and sun-dried tomatoes.
5. Divide among 12 well-greased muffin tins. Top each with a little of the remaining grated cheese.
6. Bake the muffins at 220 C for about 15-18 minutes.
7. Wait until well up risen and little golden.
One douse can produce 12 muffins