Blow Your Senses Away with my special garlic sauce, so prepare this recipe for someone special.Baked chicken legs are so tasteful with these garlic sauce that i prepare for a special occasion (birthday or something else).
- In a pot with cold water we are putting salt, embalmed vinegar, bay leaf, dried , and dried oregano, beaten salt and dried rosemary. When the water starts to boil we are putting the chicken legs. It will take another 4-5 minutes to start boiling again and when that happens, the chicken legs need to boil over 15 minutes.
- After 15 min. remove them and let them cool or dry if it’s possible.
- In meanwhile you can prepare the sauce.
- Heat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl place the garlic and salt and slowly mashed until you get a nice creamy consistency.
- Place the garlic in a large pot, add olive oil, a little red pepper, black pepper, and mix them all. If is necessary, add a little olive oil plus. Place in bowl chicken legs and sprinkle them with a few tablespoons of bread crumbs. Mix them nice several times and add a little parmesan. Stir and add Parmesan again.
- Put a little olive oil in a baking pan and arrange the chicken legs across the pan. Before putting those into the pan sprinkle a little parmesan for crisping.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.