Top Secret of Broccoli Salad with Orange Juice Dressing
This ingredient could be so familiar in your days and easy broccoli salad with orange juice, listed here can be your healthy option on preparing raw vegetable on your dish.However, considering its natural fibrous to serve raw, you will need to “pre-cook” first, take some minutes to blanch before mix them in your salad bowl.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup plain fat free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonaise
Preparation of broccoli salad
- Combine the broccoli, onions, raisins, and sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, orange juice, and mayonnaise until evenly blended.
- Pour over the brocoli mixture and toss to coat.
- For 4 servings
I have never tried better broccoli salad with orange juice dressing then this.Yummy