Fantastic morning, starting with these sweet and cookies and a cup of your favorite coffee. Enjoy in every moment with them.preparing
- Take a small saucepan; add and sugar (if you wish brown or white sugar) and start boiling until the sugar have melted.
- Let it cool and add to larger mixing bowl and allow cooling about 20 min. After cooling we have to put the eggs and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Mixture we have to stir in a salt, baking powder and flour.
- We are place the mixture into the bowl and put in the fridge and bring it out after 30 min.
- In meanwhile we are preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Take an ovenproof and place the foil to the bottom. With a tablespoon take from the mixture and place small balls to the foil.
- Bake them for 12 min until golden.
- Let the cookies cool and after cooling they will create a crackly crust.