Salt water is the best earwax removal solution that can be used at home. It can soften the wax accumulated inside the ear, making it easy to get rid of.
- Mix one teaspoon of salt in one-half cup of warm water until the salt dissolves completely.
- Soak a cotton ball in the saline solution.
- Tilt the affected ear up toward the sky. Squeeze the cotton ball to put a few drops of the saline water into the ear.
- Stay in the same position for three to five minutes.
- Next, tilt your head in the opposite direction to allow the saline water to drain out.
- Clean the outer part of your ear with a clean cloth to remove the softened wax