Migraine headaches are one of the most common problems seen in emergency departments and doctors’ offices. Migraines are due to changes in the brain and surrounding blood vessels.
They are the most painful type of headache that can totally disable the person feeling it.
You can try at home, or wherever you are on yourself or you can get help from a skilled acupressurist.
- Sinus headaches can be reduced by pressing the point called Stomach 3. Stand in front of the mirror, and with your index finger, press on this points for about a minute. Repeat this step 3 times.
2. Point Main Vessel 24.5. Press between the eyebrows and the root of the nose for about 2 minutes while taking deep breaths.
3. To release the tense on the neck muscles, which causes headache, press the pint Yolk 20.
4. By pressing the point Large Intestine 4 , you can reduce the pain of sinus headache. With your right hand, press the vessel between the thumb and the index finger of one minute. This cannot be done during pregnancy.
5. Pressing the point Liver 3. With the index fingers on both hand, press these points on both feet for one minute.
These is an alternate way of treatment. If you have heavy symptoms please see a doctor!