Grandmothers are well known for their wise advices!
But we must not forget to mention their extraordinary tasty recipes, especially for sweets! This time our favorite old recipe are these amazing toast cookies! Enjoy
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1 piece of pastry
- 200 ml Milk
- 250 grams Margarine
- 1 Vanilla, small bag
- 800 grams of flour
- 5 eggs
- First mix the eggs.
- Then, you can add the sugar gradually (step by step).
- Melt the cube of margarine and add it to the mixture.
- Now add vanilla, milk and pastry and mix it all together.
- Flour can be added to the mixture but only if it’s needed.
- The dough needs to be soft bat not sticky.
- Small shape balls can be formed with the help of a spoon.
- The toaster needs to be heated at middle heat.
- Press them shortly on the toaster to make nice little ribs.
Bone appetite my friends