Cinnamon in the past was used as a natural remedy for many problems, which proves the today’s beneficial effects to the human body.
Health benefits of cinnamon:
1. Helps in inflammation and infection
2. Suppresses the leukemia’s spread and lymphomas
3. Relieves the digestive problems
4. Regulates the amount of glucose in the blood
5. Assists in a weight loss
6. Relieves the rheumatic pains
7. Enhances brain activity
8. Reduces the amount of a bad cholesterol
9. Removes a fungal infections
10. Relieves a menstrual problems
Cinnamon contains high level of antioxidants and phenol, which helps against the infection.
Antioxidants from the cinnamon are useful for stabilizing the levels of a sugar in the blood and reduce cravings for carbohydrates.
Many studies have been shown that taking a half teaspoon of cinnamon per day could reduce the amount of bad cholesterol.
Cinnamon could be used to relieve the pain which is caused by arthritis.
In many studies it’s shown that patients who have been taken a combination of a half teaspoon of cinnamon with teaspoon of honey before breakfast, after a week they felt a reduce pain caused by arthritis, but after month they could walk without pain.
Cinnamon has a positive effect to fungal infections which are resistant of medicals, and also is effective against the bacteria Escherichia coli.
Cinnamon is often used in a chewing gum because it is a good freshener and removes a bad breath which is also caused by bacteria’s.
Cinnamon stimulates the brain activities, helps to the people who have a stressful work and when the problem is memory loss.
If you want to lose weight, the best combination is mix of the cinnamon and honey. The recipe is:
– One teaspoon of honey mixes with a half teaspoon of cinnamon and boils it in amount of water which is equivalent to one cup of coffee.Divide that beverage in a two parts: First part should be drink every morning on an empty stomach, and the second should be drink half hour before going to bed. The result will be available after two weeks.