How to Help Yourself With Natural Remedies for Psoriasis Skin Disease
Psoriasis is a chronic and non-contagious skin disease. The causes of this disease are numerous which include seasonal changes in weather, dirt, various skin injuries, hereditary factors and often occurs and due to weakened immunity. For this reason, the treatment of psoriasis naturally can have very positive effects.
This is the list of all natural cures for psoriasis that can be applied locally on the infected skin:
- Sea water – Bathing in the sea or treating affected areas of the skin with sea water may be one of the useful natural remedies.
- Apple vinegar – Apple vinegar is one of the most effective natural anti- psoriasis because it regulates the pH value of the skin. For that you need to sick place Keep the lining of apple cider vinegar for 30 minutes.
- Cabbage – Fresh cabbage leaves in the form of compressed bunch can also help to suppress the unpleasant symptoms of psoriasis. Before you can use cabbage leaves you should slightly mash or press the cabbage leaves for the juices to be extracted and then wrap them in a cloth or gauze for application to the infected skin.
- Banana peel – has a beneficial effect if it applies of the skin affected by psoriasis.
- Aloe Vera – This plant produces positive results in the treatment of many skin diseases so that it also includes the treatment of psoriasis. In the absence of fresh herb it is recommended to use Aloe Vera oil, cream or gel.
- Linseed oil – regular treatment of the areas affected is another useful natural remedy for psoriasis.
- Various vegetables – easily available vegetables such as squash, cucumber, carrot, in the form of medical lining, can also have positive results in the treatment of skin diseases.
- Sun – One of the oldest natural remedies for psoriasis is heliotherapy (sunlight exposure).
- Ultraviolet rays – Selective phototherapy that uses ultraviolet rays of specific wavelengths (UVB around 315 nm).
As the occurrence of psoriasis or deterioration of the disease have an important role provoking factors of the environment and the state of the immune system, patients are advised to pay attention to nutrition. Therefore, we will list the foods that are desirable and which undesirable during the fight against psoriasis.
A helpful food tips:
1. Omega-3 fatty acids – especially fish (mackerel, sardines, salmon, tuna, herring, trout), then walnuts, flax seeds, soybeans, peas, pumpkin, olive oil.
2. Foods rich in vitamin A: low fat foods rich in vitamin A (essential for healthy skin) like carrots and apricots.
3. Foods rich in antioxidants: cranberry, blueberry, apple, raspberry, aronia, broccoli …
4. Foods rich in zinc : crabs, clams, brewer’s yeast , whole grains …
5. Sesame – In the fight against psoriasis very useful things are sesame seeds, which were previously (several hours) dipped in yogurt or water . This mixture is required to consume the morning on an empty stomach.
1. Fatty food – pork and all red meat, full-fat dairy products, milk chocolate and similar foods may lead to deterioration of patients with psoriasis.
2. Spices – How to use spices almost always need to be careful with so in this case it is not recommend overly spicy food.
3. Carbonated and alcoholic beverages – Given that these types of beverages in many health problems classified as undesirable similar to the same when it comes to the treatment of psoriasis.
4. Citrus fruits: lemon, orange , mandarin …
Note : Since it is known that the course of psoriasis treatment is often unpredictable and very hard work, the use of natural remedies must be calculated for a longer period of time and persistence .