Here’s a great recipe for beetroot salad with an incredible supper sauce:
- 500 g roasted beets
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 500 g probiotic yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- Grand the beetroot on a large grater previously roasted for about 40 minutes at 250 degrees C.
- Crush the garlic with the salt in a small pestle and add lemon juice and let stand 10 minutes.
- Stir in the yogurt. Add pepper to taste. Stir in beets and dill.
- Add more yogurt If you would like to make a dip sauces.
- This dish can be stored three or four days in the refrigerator.