Sweet Cherry Pie
This is one of my favorite pies. I can call this “easy summer cake” and also you can make it in the winter with frozen cherries. I love to eat this cake with milk and honey. This cake is ideal meal before you go to sleep and also for breakfast. Enjoy this cake and I hope and expect to read your positive experiences and opinions about this cherry pie.
- 500 gr pie-crust
- 1 kg of cherries
- 3 eggs
- 1 yogurt
- 1 cup of sugar (yogurt cup)
- 1 cup of oil (yogurt cup)
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 1 baking powder
- 4 tablespoons of
- At first we have to whisk 3 eggs with 1 cup (yogurt cup) of sugar and add a yogurt, oil, 4 tablespoons of flour and baking powder.
- Divide the crusts in 4 parts, each one for 4 to 5; it depends of the crust from the package. Each of the crust spread with filling and at the last crust place the cherries and salt with 1 tablespoon of semolina.
- All four rolls have to be wrapped in rolls and arranged in a greased baking pan. Finished rolls should be coated with a little filling.
- Bake at 180C degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cut the pie into pieces and sprinkle it with sugar powdered.
Our partner ==>www.foodsalive.com