This is one of the best homemade Pizza recipes that I have ever taste … for pica lovers
Dough: 500 g Flour, 20 g yeast, ¼ lukewarm water, 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Put the flour on the board.
- In the middle make a dent.
- Crumble the yeast and with water make kvass. Sprinkle a little flour to the top. Allow to leaven.
- After 30 min with the rest of the water, salt and flour knead the dough. Knead until it smooth. Make a ball and place in to the fridge for 2 hours.
- Stretch the dough and place in a greased pan.
- Stuffing: 200 g Trappist, cheese) – 200 g ham – 5 pieces of tomatoes – 6 pieces of sardines in – 1 tablespoon capers – 1 bunch parsley – 100 g olives – 1 teaspoon of basil – 1/4 teaspoon oregano – salt to taste – Pepper to taste – 1 tablespoon olive oil. (
- Cut the cheese in to the little pieces and sprinkle over dough. Then place the slices of tomato, and chopped the ham. Arrange the caper, the chopped olives, anchovies, and the chopped parsley.
- At the end sprinkle the pizza with the basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Put a little oil up to the dough.
- Bake it over 20 min at 220 degrees.