Precautions While Having Fast Food
Health specialists indicate that eating fast food is a habit that one cannot quit easily without consistent help.
· People who have developed the habit find it hard to keep away from fast food.
· Everyone should be aware of the numerous ways in which it affects body health because fast food usually contains many additives that have got no nutritional value.
· There are some reasons as to why the nutritional value of fast food is lowered.
The Effect of Deep Frying
· Most fast foods are generally heavily fried which reduces their nutritional value.
· The process of deep frying makes foods such potatoes and vegetables lose all the nutrients.
· Potatoes lose their starch and minerals into the oil during the frying process.
· Meat and chicken lose nutrients as well although not as much as the case of vegetables and potatoes.