Who says that only a few ingredients can make a delicious dessert?
And when you mention that it is prepared very quickly, then it is obvious that you must try this quick recipe. This dessert is a favorite for all the people that have try this recipe. Children and certainly the older ones adore.
• 200g chocolate waffle
• 150g hazelnuts (roasted)
• 100g cooking chocolate (for glaze of the balls)
- First you have to crush the hazelnuts (semi – chunky) in the pestle. If you are using a blender, be careful not to grind the hazelnuts to the end.
- Second, in the same way crush the chocolate waffles.
- 3rd, stir in the hazelnuts and chocolate waffles in the small vessels and add cream. Stir the mixture and leave in the fridge to rest and stiffen.
- 4th remove the mixture and make balls with a small spoon.
- 5th Melt the Chocolate on the steam with a few tablespoons of cooking oil.
- After the mixture is reedy, ball-dip them it in the melted chocolate and leave them on the greaseproof paper to dry.