Top 8 Healthy Food Tips
Healthy and proper food is one of the most important problems of a modern people. In a modern family, where both parents work, the way of their life and their habits, they are unable to devote the time that is necessary to dedicate this kind of food.
Human health, creativity, efficiency and mood are directly conditioned by nutrition of a daily applied. Healthy eating in the family provides a lot more regular physical and spiritual development of the children and more joy and love of intercommunication and mutual life.
Healthy food is food that doesn’t contain too much protein and fat (especially animal products, such as those found in meat, eggs, cheese, fish), and is rich in carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals (which are plant-based foods, fruits, whole grains, seeds). Healthy eating means eating things easier. Don’t mix foods with different composition (eg..carbohydrates with proteins). Also healthy food means eating moderately, not too fast, but with the awareness about the importance of the food which we entering in the body. Food what we eat shouldn’t be too cold or too hot, too salty, acidic or too spicy.
Healthy food tips:
- Eat a varied food
- Reduce the consummation of saturated fatty acids (animal fats).
- Increase the consummation of polyunsaturated fatty acids (refined butter, unrefined cold-pressed oils, and butter seeds – peanuts, sunflower, sesame, almond, hazelnut, tickle-pumpkin).
- Increase intake of complex carbohydrates and dietary fiber (vegetables, fruits, whole grains).
- Regularly consuming the liquids like: water, teas and juices.
- Reduce the sugar consummation, especially the refined white sugar. Replace it with honey, fructose and malt.
- Reduce the salt intake. Replace it with sea salt.
- Reduce and avoid drinking coffee, alcohol and tobacco.
If we consume easily digestible food or food that requires shorter digestive period, it is very importance if we preferred properly and healthy food. Processing of food in the stomach is from 1 to 5 hours and it depends of the type of food. Easily digestible food is processing for 1 to 3 hours (rice, fruits, most vegetables, milk, fried eggs); while the fake bread, boiled potatoes, butter, cheese, eggs, cabbage, meat and fish, it is necessary for 3 to 5 hours. Digestion in the intestines takes from 15 to 24 hours.
If we practice sport and physical activity, the body will naturally require the introduction of high-energy food and proper food choices. Proper and healthy diet means that in your life you must include over 20 minutes of physical activities a day (gymnastics, running, cycling, yoga, hiking, brisk walk) and more you staying in the fresh air, active rest and relax.