Sweet Cupid Hearts for St. Valentine
Happy Valentine’s day….Enjoy with these cookies.
- 200 grams of butter
- 100 grams sugar
- 3 tablespoons
- 1 yolk of large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 300 grams of flour
- Pinch of salt
- 200 grams of raspberry jam
- Put two layers of baking paper in a pan and heat the oven to 150 degrees.
- Beat the butter and 100 grams sugar until you get a frothy mixture.
- Add the egg yolk and vanilla extract and continue with stirring.
- Finally, add the flour and salt and knead the dough.
- Divide the dough in two equal parts, and each part stretch to get the thickness of 5 mm.
- Then the one of the parts coat with a plastic wrap and place in a fridge.
- Take a mold in the shape of heart and from the other part make more forms of hearts.
- Remove the dough which you previously putted in the fridge and make with the same mold other hearts. Then, with fewer molds in the shape of heart make a small window in a half of the bigger hearts.
- Carefully, with a spatula place all hearts to the baking paper plate. Bake in pre-heated oven for 10-12 minutes. Remove them when you get a nice golden color and leave to cool completely.
- Those hearts that have no window put a little raspberry jam and then add over it heart with a window.
- Finally sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Our partner http://www.curryfood-recipe.com