Almond oil is popular essential oil commonly used in aromatherapy, also can be used to cleanse or moisturize skin. Rich in vitamin E, minerals and protein, almond oil is appropriate for most skin types.
It’s cheap and a bottle will last long. You can find it in pharmacies, health stores or online.
BEST ALMOND OIL FOR SKIN TYPES
- For dry body skin, massage a layer over your body before a shower to prevent too much moisture evaporating from your skin.
- After applying make-up, dab a very small amount on cheekbones to get a beautiful “glow”, giving you a dewy and healthy look.
- Massage it into cuticles daily, this helps nourish your nails keeps them tidy, adding a shine, while the massage action will cause them to grow strong and healthy.
- Almond oil efficiently treats the dandruff without side effects. When massaged directly into the scalp, help to soften and cure dandruff and all such scalp problem, making your hair thick, long and shiny.
- For soft and pink lips a simple way is to use almond oil.
- You can use almond oil to reduce stretch marks. Only with regular massage on the body two or times per day.
- Almond oil will help you to remove dark circles under the eyes. Just put couple of drops on the area under the eyes before you go to bed.
A simple almond oil recipe for enhancing health and glow skin.
1 tablespoon almond oil
1 tablespoon honey
- Mash the avocado and mix in all the ingredients to form a puree.
- Apply the mix to the skin on all areas.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes before rinsing with warm water and pat dry
As I said almond oil is incredible product, so I strongly recommend you to start using it for all the benefits that I’ve just mentioned before.